Monday, December 13, 2010

Today

I did the most epic Christmas shopping ever today i went to Michael's and bought the Martha Stewart score board and got it for 10. i then went to Joann's and got two Christmas gifts plus two 180 sheet scrap booking 12x12 paper each for 10 then i finally got my little spatula thing for my cricut i got glossy accents to try it out for the first time. then i went to hobby lobby and got a cricut cartridge the just because cards and then i got a very cool rolling storage for the cricut 100 dollars got it 50% off same with the cartridge i was like yesss awesome shopping!!!! now to go finish up some hw i have a busy week this week got to get gifts ready then more Christmas shopping tomorrow then card making party at school wed then hunters bday party on sat then the Christmas party I'm hosting on Friday gosh busy week!!!!! I'm excited lots of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment