Sunday, December 12, 2010

*sigh* Holidays

This will be the first Christmas without my Mema and I'm not ready for it i wish i could just skip over this holiday season. but on another note this week is my last week of school for Christmas break and I'm ready for a break but it wont be a normal break this year ill have my cousin hunter with me for 2 weeks  of Christmas break =D should be fun and interesting all at the same time haha. I'm also starting my graduation announcements over break because the fact i go to a private school we dont't have people who do things like that for us vs if you went to a public school so if you want fun graduation type stuff you have to do it for yourself! which I'm completely fine with and like true Emily fashion as a few friends would call it I'm making hello kitty themed announcements i have this cool cricut cartridge that has her in a cap and gown and so I'm doing hello kitty and a cherry blossom tree behind her it will be really cool i cant wait! speaking on graduation i honestly kind of don't want to walk my Mema wont be there and it makes it less appealing i know ill probably feel different by May but it just wont be the same without her being there. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment