Monday, February 14, 2011

First Day Project Bento!



Today marks the first day me and mom are trying out bentos for our lunch and lets just say it was pretty epic!! i am so full who knew small portions could fill you up i think this is going to work great towards my weight loss more veggies less fats and Ive promised myself I'm going to do my wii fit an hour each day starting today! I'm sure you would love to see what we had on the menu for today since it was our first day we went really simple. simple yet oh so yummy.

On the first tier we had Chicken Kara-age i think is the name of it lol, and rice and yummy savory cheese muffins.

on the bottom tier we had cucumbers shaped like flowers and some balsamic vinaigrette and some grapes for dessert.

the portions look small but it was so yummy i packed some extra chicken and rice because well its our first time doing this i wasn't sure how much it fill us up lets just say we had some leftovers =) cant wait for tomorrow I'm thinking shrimp are on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment